Dr. Yohan Park MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 13 reviews

June 19th, 2015
Only Doctor my kids love to go to. I trust him with all my kids.

January 20th, 2015
He is a very kind, patient, and a very handsome man to trust for health

August 9th, 2012
My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Park. I highly recommend him if you want a great doctor.

April 10th, 2012
Both my son and I see him. I am glad I found him!

March 15th, 2012
Suna Roh
My children and i are love to see Dr. Park because he is very caring and has a great bedside manner. The waiting time can't be little annoying, but it happen to every doc's visit anyway. Dr. Park is very caring and spending enough time with me to explaine dx and tx of my children care which appreciated alot.

March 13th, 2012
I have a child who is now 30month and before we met Dr.Park, I've been to two other pediatrics thinking my child hasn't met the right doctor. My child hated male doctors until he met Dr.Park. Dr.Park is such a great person with great personality and most importantly, he is caring and very kind! Dr.Park has been diagnosing my child since he was 1years old and it's been great. Mrs.Kim who is the office manager is also nice and funny too! I know it's hard to make an appointment calling an hour or two later,but Mrs.Kim always makes time for my child for urgent calls. The co-workers at this office is also great, they always seem careful and sincere dealing with my child. Overall what I love about this office is that my child has finally met the doctor he loves and who I can rely on.

February 20th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Pro-First time mom, I wanted to find the best doctor for my precious son. I did alot of research and asked around, and through word of mouth, I was introduced to Dr. Park. I am so glad that my son's health is in great loving and caring hand. Doctor Park has also been very patient and gentle with my son. Whenever there was any type of emergencies, he was there to calm this mommy and took great care of my son. He also answered all my first time mommy questions (i had alot) promptly and guided me throughout the times when my son was sick/teething. He also encouraged and advised this mommy about sleep training which I was bit nervous about. Now I can only say I am a happy and rested mommy. Con- Although making appointments are very easy, there is a little bit of wait once you arrive but majority of times i was seen within 10 minutes of arrive so not much to really complain. I also understand the wait since he is a great doctor he is in high demand. Overall I could only say I found the best doctor for my precious son!

February 13th, 2012
THE BEST!
I am a parent of two and I was happy from day one with my first child. Dr. Park seemed very talented in his field. He was helpful, caring, and paid close attention especially when it came to explaining symptons, caring instructions and answering my questions. Furthermore, Mrs Kim is such a considerate and warm-hearted person. The office crew are sweet overall. Dr Park, Mrs Kim and the office crew are so committed and attentive and most importantly consider patients' concern as priority. I recommended Dr Park to many others and I strongly recommend to people who review this and are looking for the RIGHT doctor.

January 29th, 2012
NOT HAPPY WITH HIM
He is our 3rd Pediatrician and I didn't realize how GOOD our old doctor was until I met Dr Park. He has fairly good reviews and I don't understand how he got them. If he's your first pediatrician, you might be satisfied.Overall, he's just OK but that's it.I think he seriously lacks love/caring heart for the kids. One of his staff, Mrs. kim makes up for that-- but she also can be ignorant when it comes to paper works.One of the most annoying thing about him is that he wouldn't draw blood in his office. He sends you to a lab to get the blood work done. If you have a child, especially more than one- you know how inconvenient it is to drag your kids to a lab and go through the whole paper work and to wait around. I asked once why they wouldn't draw blood in the office and Mrs Kim responded, "Because kids are traumatized and they get scared of coming to the doctor after that"?!!She also mentioned that there is a kid who's still afraid of the doctor since her traumatic blood work even after couple of years. BUT hello??? even if kids are traumatized, I think it's part of doctor/office's job to make it good again. That's what my old doctor did even after numerous blood works and frightening shots, my kids loved her because she showed enough affection and love every time we visited.We miss our old doctor so much and I would go back only if I didn't move so far. If you like the natural way of curing, you might like him but I call it ignorance. We've been seeing him for more than a year now and my kids are suffering cold/coughing all this winter so far. We went to Dr Park couple of times to check on them, and he would say hot steam and lemon/honey would help them- YEAH I KNOW and everybody knows that. But since those natural remedies are not helping,, I wish he can recommend some other things but he wouldn't.Our old pediatrician used to recommend some of the things on the market to help my kids sickness, but Dr Park recommends NOTHING. I also think he lacks the knowledge of new medications/natural remedies that comes to the market.So after weeks of constant coughing and Dr saying just lemon/honey tea/hot steam for them... My son end up having a fever and now he has some infection in his lung!I got scared of my daughter since she's be coughing a lot as well so we took her to Dr park. He said nothing has been found yet and just hot steam/honey-lemon- again. Now I feel like he waits until something happens instead of preventing before something happens. I'm writing this review since my daughter woke up so early because she was coughing all night.My husband feels the same way that we should change the doctor.Dr Park is not horrific, but if you really had a GOOD doctor before- you won't be satisfied.

April 28th, 2011
Excellent!
I love how the office manager, Mrs. Kim is very helpful and Dr. Park really shows how he cares about his own patient. He is a hard working doctor, and i know this for sure because I've been to his office before he moved to his new area. Dr. Park is a great doctor, theres nothing else to say, and once again Mrs. Kim is very nice and funny. She is also a great person. (:

September 17th, 2010
Excellent doctor. He takes great pride in his work. He is extraordinary when it comes to caring,explaining and diagnosting problems.

March 7th, 2010
I love Dr. Park! I have taken my 3 kids to him for couple years. He is such a nice doctor and knows what he is talking about. Mrs. Kim, the office manager is funny too. My kids actually love going to Dr. Park. My only complaint in the past was the parking at his old office particularly the garage entrance was so narrow, but I recently been to his new office in Bayside, and the parking is available right in front of the office.