Dr. Yoke Hlen Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yoke Hlen Wong?

May 30th, 2017

Unethical billing practices

Her office and all equipment was pretty outdated and if my insurance didn't change I would've continued seeing my old gyno. As part of my annual physical, we were refilling my birth control and she felt the need to charge me for another visit which I later received a bill for because she thought those extra 2-5minutes was considered another visit. This is pretty unethical. I've never encountered this with another ob-gyn.

April 15th, 2015

i LOVE MY GYN

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong for over 10 years now and I LOVE her!!!! My job location owns home address have changed to further locations but I chose to stay with her. My only complaint is parking sucks at both locations. But I still don't mind!

January 18th, 2015

Love her honesty and care will NEVER change doctors. Even came to visit my after labor twice to just check in

January 2nd, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Wong is amazing! She is patient, kind, thorough and extremely informative. She tells you what she thinks may be going on and tells you the tests she will have you undergo to either prove or refute her hypothesis. She is gentle but firm. She makes you understand the importance of treatment, followup and yes, even your diet. I went to GYNs for years with an issue and no one could explain or help to alleviate my issue. Dr. Wong saw me for a few months, testing different solutions before she finally said, "we have to figure out what is going on". She gave me a D & C, that saved my life. After 20 years with an issue, 5 different GYNs, 10 different diagnosis, I met Dr. Wong and she saved my life. I have recommended Dr. Wong to every woman I know. Of my friends who have actually gone to her, they all rave about her. Dr. Wong is that one doctor I will have for the rest of my life.

October 13th, 2011

Best OB/GYN ever

i have seen so many OB/ GYN in downtown and midtown Manhattan, Dr. Wong is the best. i tried to get pregnant for a long time and saw different doctors and ran so many unrelated negative exams, but there is nothing coming out.other doctors didnt tell me what to do and what will be the next step.Dr. Wong is so patient and kindly to give me a whole picture of what should i and my husband do. She really helps me a lot.

July 13th, 2011

nice lady

I liked Dr.Wong she was patient and kind. She delivered my child, and I would recommend her to any woman.

December 8th, 2010

Wrong racists Diagnosis

This Doctor is awful. I went to her for a simple vaginal itch problem and she informs me that I have herpes! I have been to several doctors since and no one, I mean no one has told me I have herpes. Her conclusion was unfounded, untested and irresponsible. She didnt even do a pap smear! She is horrible. Save your time and sanity and dont visit this joke to the medical profession.

Doctor's Response

Pap smear are usually done once a year unless there are other reasons your physician indicated. Diagnosis of herpes is not confirmed by clinical presentation alone. Herpes culture is done as part of evaluation.

SHOW