Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yoko Ozawa
Dr. Yoko Ozawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Irvine, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Ozawa is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Yoko Ozawa has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Yoko Ozawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Rupali Nabar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Betty Shen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Anthony Shay
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi22