Dr. Yolaine Civil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolaine Civil?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Yolaine Civil?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 4th, 2011

Overall, Dr. Civil is a great doctor. She's nice, professional and good with children. I have complete confidence in her abilities as a doctor. I'm switching not only doctors but practices because of my last experience in her office. My three year old son was there for immunizations. We didn't actually see Dr. Civil on this occasion. Her staff gave my son two different shots and then sent us down the hall to another room. There, his blood was drawn for a test that I found out later was optional. And then we were told to go back to our original room so that he could receive yet another shot. Now, I'm his father and I regret deeply allowing this to happen to my son. Everything was so quick and I was a bit shaken up. I am more than disappointed that this doctors office would find this acceptable practice. I trusted my son's doctor.

March 20th, 2015