A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Alonzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Alonzo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonzo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Alonzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonzo graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Alonzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Rios Alonzo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda R. Alonzo practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Alonzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Alonzo practices Family Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boerne, TX.
See Boerne Family Physicians and Boerne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.