A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Bogaert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Bogaert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Bogaert, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogaert graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bogaert has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Esther Bogaert MD and PHD is a female Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda E. Bogaert practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Bogaert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Bogaert practices Nephrology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Nephrologists.