A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Machelle Borders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Machelle Borders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Borders graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Borders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Machelle Borders MD is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Machelle Borders practice?
- Dr. Machelle Borders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Machelle Borders practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Obstetricians & Gynecologists.