A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Garces:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Garces, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Garces graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garces has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda I Garces MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda I. Garces practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Garces has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Garces practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.