A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Garces:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garces
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Garces Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Garces, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Garces graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garces has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda I Garces MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda I. Garces practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Garces has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Garces practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.