Dr. Yolanda Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Gomez?

October 16th, 2013

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

I had about 5 appointments over 1 1/2 years. Every office visit I waited at least 45 minutes to see the doctor. She ordered a blood test she knew my insurance would not cover, and then wanted me to pay $50.00 to have her fill out insurance papers stating why she ordered the test!! She charges you an office visit when you go in for a check up and blood work, and then makes you schedule another appointment to get results even when they are normal. No phone calls for results. She also would give me only 3 month refills at a time on my prescriptions, when my previous physicians would give me a years worth of refill. She is all about the money.....

May 2nd, 2013

Massive billing issues! Setting additional appointments to give results from previous appointments (Clear Tests). Rude office staff. There are too many other really good doctors to waste your time with this doctor.

March 27th, 2012

Disappointing....

I have been with Dr Yolanda Gomez for several years now. I mainly see her once a year for my physical. This last year, I had a few other issues so I visited her a little more. She billed me for two visits when I went there for my physical and brought up my heart burn. The total came to $280 for physical and $200 for outside of physical. I was in the office with her for less than 10 mins and I waited for her for over 1 hour. She could not really give me any good answer about my indigestion or heart burn either. I am so discouraged to see how doctors are trying to rip off the insurance company. It was not worth it. I could have just google "heart burn" to get some education answers. I will never go back there again. We need to do something about doctors who are just doing the work for money and not because they care. I was called back in to discuss my result. I was a little low on vitamin D and for the 3 mins 2nd visit.. she billed another $200. She just recommended that i take 6000 IU vitamin D. and yes, i also had to pay $90 over co-payment for both the these two visits and she pocketed over $700.

April 12th, 2010

Dr. Gomez Rocks

Dr. Gomez leaves no stone unturned in finding the nature of your problem. Unlike other docs, she doesn't blame everything on a normal process like menopause & therefore miss crucial health problems that can easily be corrected with medication. Don't suffer needlessly. She's awesome!

March 1st, 2009