Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2014

great doc

This last time my kid was sick I had to bring him here because my wife was out of town. Overall the place is nice and they staff is good. The doctor was very attentive . I can see why my wife picked this place for our kids.

January 8th, 2014

great dr.

I’ve been taking my twins here for the past three years and I absolutely love Dr. Yolanda Guiterres. She’s very caring and she really took the time to get to know all of us. I highly recommend her.

December 6th, 2013

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez and the staff at this clinic are amazing. They are attentive and show they care about my kids. The patient rooms are clean and they usually see us pretty fast.

November 18th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Excellent Doctor, very kind and knowledgeable. Great with kids.

July 23rd, 2013

Very Kind Doctor

I recently switched to see Dr. Gutierrez, at first I was nervous because finding a good doctor can be hard. But I am really happy I found her, she is kind with the kids and always has good attitude. Very patient and understanding.

April 12th, 2013

Best Physican

I have been taking my three children to see Dr Gutierrez for the past 16 years.They love her very much, she's concered with any health issues that arises.She spends alot of time and let's you ask any questios and gives you direct answers . She is well educated in all fields of pediatrics.One child of mine had a life threating illiness and she was always there when i needed her no matter when, where or what time it was .I found that to be very comforting. She is a great physican and I wouldn' think of going anywhere else .They are always follow up visits.Only have to wait no more than 30 minutes and its super nice.

March 25th, 2013

I love Dr. Gutierrez and my daughter will not see any other doctor. She is great with Grace and always answers her questions. We have been with her for 10 years now and LOVE her!!!!

November 19th, 2012

Worst doctor ever

Dr. Gutierrez is really bad. She didint care for the patient only for her money. She didint spend time make question she have a standar answer for Everithing. Every body have flu at her office.. Never recommend to no one.

March 28th, 2011

Parent

There is no doctor I would rather trust with my child's mental and physical well being. She is a great diagnostician that truly loves her patien ...

January 2nd, 2017