Dr. Yolanda Helfrich MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Ann Arbor, MI

February 5th, 2016
Skin check
She removed some concerning moles. Great doctor and great bedside manner. Would definitely recommend

December 12th, 2015
Dr.Helfrich and her staff at UofM are beyond great. I always make my appointments in advance so appointments are easy and never a long wait once I get there. Dr Helfrich, and everyone working with her, are always beyond great and super helpful with anythng I need during or after my appointment. UofM sets the bar with how courteous and helpful all Drs should be!

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Helfrich took the time to explain my treatment options and answer all my questions. The treatment she recommended fixed my skin problem and stopped it from recurring!

October 2nd, 2015
Avoid
She spent very little time with me. I was in severe pain, and I'm someone who has a very high pain tolerance. I had weird rashes, bruises, telangiectasias (cherry spots), swelling and redness behind my knees... She said my skin was "minimally" red behind my knees and that the rashes were of unknown type. That was it. No attempt to find out what the problem was or help. I now have sclerosis of the soft tissue through my limbs and waist. I cannot expand my chest to take a good breath, leaving me panting after a few steps. A simple biopsy would've discovered that my skin was thickening. I had cartilage destruction in my neck. Again, a simple biopsy to discover the cause of pain. Now my nose is deformed from cartilage destruction. Steroids would've halted both problems at that point. Now I have permanent deformities. Seemed to discriminate against me. Don't waste your time. She'll let you suffer.

March 20th, 2014
Simply put, Dr. Helfrich is a wonderful dermatologist. I would recommend her to anyone looking for help with a skin condition. She took the time to listen to me, and answered all of my questions.