A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Heman-Ackah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Heman-Ackah, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Heman-Ackah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heman-Ackah graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heman-Ackah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Denise Heman-Ackah MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda D. Heman-Ackah practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Heman-Ackah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Heman-Ackah practices Otolaryngology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Otolaryngologists.