Otolaryngologist
25 Bala Ave
Ste 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(484) 270-8095
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  Worst Dr ever met  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 31st, 2014

This is an unhappy Dr. arrogant and nasty I will not recommend this one to a dog Look critically how much she bills your insurance . She bills office visit/ examination as out patient surgery No wonder her office is always empty, no patient! Extremely poor customer service, Rude and I mean rude! This is not a place to go

|  Dr. Heman-Ackah is the BEST!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

Dr. Heman-Ackah is the absolute best. She is very knowledgable and kind. She seeks the best treatment and care for her patients.

Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Heman-Ackah is a kind and caring doctor who helped me with my sinus and throat problems when the other ENT's could not figure out what was wrong. I am so happy I came to see her.

|  Finally  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

After seeing many ENT's Dr. Heman-Ackah was brilliant enough to correctly diagnose my symptoms! Forever grateful. Respect her deeply.

Aug 24th, 2012

I'm happy I went to see her. She has really helped my singing voice and gotten me back to performing. Before I saw her, I thought my singing career was over. I would recommend her to all singers who are having problems with their voices. She is the best of the best!

Apr 14th, 2012

I've been having problems with my singing voice for a while. I have seen several ENT's and none have been able to help me. Another singer that I know recommended that I see Dr. Heman-Ackah, and I did. She was able to tell me exactly what is wrong and recommended a voice therapist who is helping me improve my singing voice. I am back to performing and am no longer having any of the issues that I had before. I am so happy I came to see her and strongly recommend her to anyone who is having problems with their voice.

|  finally!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

it took me over a year, but I finally found a doctor who diagnosed my problem, treated it, and solved the problem! I'd seen 4 other doctors and not one of them helped my constant/severe laryngitis until I found Dr. Heman-Ackah. She was very thorough going over both my personal and family history. She diagnosed the problem correctly and put me on the road to recovery. I will be forever greatful to her. JON

Mar 1st, 2012

I've been having problems with my voice for a long time. My singing teacher recommended that I see her. I am glad I did. She has helped me a lot, my voice is back, and I'm singing again.

Jan 17th, 2012

She is very knowledgeable about the singing voice. She helped me back to recovery and back to performing a full-time show schedule.

Nov 14th, 2011

I really like going to see Dr. Heman-Ackah. She is very thorough and listens to me. I leave feeling like all of my problems have been addressed.

Nov 11th, 2011

Dr. Heman-Ackah is an excellent doctor. She has a new style of seeing patients in her new office that allows her to focus on you as a patient without the distractions that were present in her old practice downtown. She is attentive and caring and very accurate with her diagnosis and treatment.

Jul 15th, 2011

The voice staff for Dr Sataloff seems more driven by the need to impress the doctors then the actual care of the patient. Apparently they come from all over the country for a chance to work with these doctors. It must look good on their resume. Their approach to the patients are rather condescending.

|  Definitely worth the wait  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. Heman-Ackah spends a lot of time going over your problems in detail with you so that she can come up with an accurate diagnosis. After having seen multiple doctors for the same problem, she was the only one who solved it. The wait time is because she spends so much time with patients. She is definitely worth the trip!

|  Poor interpersonal skills!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Heman-Ackah came in very highly recommended, however my visit proved otherwise. I will never recommend her services.

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

Waited over 90 minutes even though I had the first appt. of the day. When I mentioned it to the doctor she was not apologetic nor did she explain the reason for the delay. During the appt. she was distant, hard to hear and impersonal.

|  Great Medical School and More..  |  show details
by Ayesha K. at Judy`sBook on May 26th, 2006 on judysbook.com

UIC Medical Center is a great place to go if you are looking to get medical training. They offer a very competitive program that is hard to get into, but once you are in, you are gauranteed a really good education. The campus is really nice...

|  UIC hospital  |  show details
by Oscar Y. at Judy`sBook on Aug 22nd, 2005 on judysbook.com

the UIC hospital is one of the leading university hospitals in chicago. They have huge facilities and talented doctors. However for student care, they are not so great. Their waiting time is long and their doctors for the students are su...

|  UIC Hospital for student care  |  show details
by Douglas Y. at Judy`sBook on Aug 9th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I have been to UIC Hospital for a few times for cold and flu symptoms. Just to warn everyone who is on the UIC student insurance plan, do not plan on getting sick after 12, in the evenings or on the weekend, because trying to make a same d...

|  UIC  |  show details
by Samantha D. at Judy`sBook on Aug 9th, 2005 on judysbook.com

The Department of family medicine at the University of Illinois Medical Center provides high quality, comprehensive health care for people of all ages - infants through adulthood. They provide outstanding care to the diverse student populat...