A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Hernandez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Hernandez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Caridad Hernandez MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Hernandez practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.