Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan?

11 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2014

Bad appointment, angry doctor

This was a very bad experience for us. Dr. Holler was very unprofessional. She diagnosed my son with autism and in the same sentence said she was sending him for further testing. She then went to type on her computer. There was no question and answer session, no compassion, nothing. I tried to ask her a question and she immediately raised her voice at me and would not allow me to talk. She then. Went back to her computer. I tried again to talk to her and said I would really like to have a discussion with her because I had questions. She again raised her voice at me and never answered my question. At that point I'd had enough and told her we'd be leaving. Her secretary called me on the phone after we left and asked if is like her report and I said I would. She said she'd send it out the next day in the mail. It's now been 3 weeks and I still haven't seen it. I made an appointment with our pediatrician to see what we needed to do now. We went today and I learned Holler had called her to talk about me. She told her she'd send her the report, but still hasn't sent it to her either. It's been 3 weeks.

August 23rd, 2017