A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Holmes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Holmes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Cecile Holmes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Holmes practices Dermatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists.