A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Lenzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Lenzy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenzy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lenzy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda M. Lenzy practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Lenzy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Lenzy practices Dermatology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Springfield Dermatologists.