Dr. Yolanda Lenzy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Lenzy?

August 25th, 2016

potential customer

I haven't had the opportunity of reviewing the performance of Dr. Lenzy even though she was highly recommended by my highly acclaimed oncologist surgeon and former retiring demotologist, but her staff is awful. They are very discourteous, treat you like a number and when they mess up, make you feel like you've done something wrong. -10 negative rating to a Myra who appears to be her chief staff assistant for calling to verify insurance information after I had already verified my appointment a day before to tell me they lost my pertinent patient insurance information but acted like it was my fault instead of their staff. Note: I had provided all the required insurance information to her staff over one month ago prior to and in requirement per their policy, to get an appointment with this doctor. I was looking forward to meeting with her on the scheduled date. Apparently her staff forgets who pays their salary.. as the paying customers we are. I have to wonder who does the customer service training...it's awful and I'm in the customer service business. I've been seeing professional specialist, including Demotologists (some of the best I may add) for almost 50 years and this experience with her staff leaves me to believe that health care of the future is in a downward spiral. Hopefully I can write a positive review after meeting with the doctor...this review is not about her skills or talents. (Note: I hardly ever write negative reviews). She seems to have what I'm looking for in a professional medical expert but getting to see her through her bullish bodyguard of staff, has been a very unfavorable experience to date.. Clearly, an apology for their error was in order, but her staff and Myra in particular, does not possess the people's skills to consider such actions.

April 21st, 2016

Love everything about my 2 visits. Wish they were closer to me but worth the drive!

February 6th, 2014

Where is she

Great Doctor, but she left where she was practicing an I can't find her anywhere. I would love to find her

January 20th, 2014

Punctual,professional and passionate about her work and her patients!

October 12th, 2017