Dr. Yolanda Nyaboke Mageto MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Mageto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Mageto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Mageto, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mageto graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mageto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mageto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yolanda N. Mageto practice?
Dr. Yolanda Mageto practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Urgent Care Centers, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Allergists, Burlington Anesthesiologists, and Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.