A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Mageto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Mageto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Mageto, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mageto graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mageto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mageto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yolanda N. Mageto practice?
Dr. Yolanda Mageto practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Anesthesiologists, and Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.