A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Mageto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Mageto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Mageto, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mageto graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mageto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Nyaboke Mageto MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda N. Mageto practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Mageto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Mageto practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Critical Care Practitioners and Burlington Pulmonologists.