A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Poradowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Poradowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poradowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Poradowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Danuta Poradowski MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda D. Poradowski practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Poradowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Poradowski practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lebanon Internists.