A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Reid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda Reid practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Reid practices Family Medicine near Stafford, VA.
See Stafford Family Physicians.