A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Reid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda Reid practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Reid practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.