Dr. Yolanda Reid MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Stafford, VA

August 30th, 2016
My Mom
I hate to give this doctor a star. She is not knowledgeable, is not prompt with returning phone calls, and cares little about her patients. It is a means to an end and is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. My Mother was under her care in conjunction with an Assisted Living place in the area.

June 14th, 2016
Personable but uncaring
Dr. Reid is personable but doesn't care about her patients. She won't try to help and will pretty much ignore you.

March 10th, 2013
I have been with Dr. Reid since she arrived in Stafford and have told everyone about how much I loved her....and I emphasize the past tense. Although I brought my family to her and friends, I am done with her. In the last four months, she misdiagnosed me three times, leading to amazing suffering for me. She told me I didn't have two things that my test results said I did. Two months later, I had to nearly have emergency surgery (I was able to schedule it in time)and another specialist says I'll need surgery for my number two ailment. Still wanting to believe in her, I just went to her regarding an accident. She mishandled the whole thing and left me suffering for weeks. The doctor I just went to, who healed me immediately, could not believe that dr. Reid made me go on so long suffering. I don't know what happened to her--maybe she's gotten too busy, but I no longer trust her or feel that my health is important to her. Btw, her nurse,Daniel, never smiles or exibits any warmth at all. She always has made me feel like I'm intruding in her day.

July 11th, 2012
A top notch Doctor!
Ive been going to Dr. Reid for a number of years. She is very kind and very professional. I like that she explores all the options of my healthcare with me. I highly recommend her!

August 1st, 2011
Great Family Doctor
I would definitely recommend this doctor. She strikes me as very educated, caring, and completely professional. The only downfall is the front desk staff. I stood at the desk twenty minutes to get checked in. Also,the patient privacy act is violated as I could see everyone's names that checked in that day. All in all though, I feel Dr. Reid is worth the small aggravation and wait time.

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Reid is AWESOME
Dr. Reid is very patient oriented, taking the time to hear and address all concerns. She makes me feel as if I am her only patient. Her compassion for her patients is evident in how she treats each patient.

April 25th, 2009
The Best Dr. Ever!!!
Dr. Reid has been one of the best Doctors that I have had. She has always showed care and respect to me as her patient. When there were news to deliver about medical concerns Dr.Reid would find time out of her busy schedule to call and notify me herself. Which meant a lot. I am no longer with Dr. Reid because of her relocation from Chesapeake, but I do miss her and have not been able to find another Dr. that is professional, caring, and helpful like Dr. Reid.

February 19th, 2009
I have been with Dr. Reid for a couple of years and have been well taken care of when I need to see her.