A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Rivera-Caudill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Rivera-Caudill is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Rivera-Caudill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Caudill graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Rivera-Caudill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Maria Rivera-Caudill MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda M. Rivera-Caudill practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Rivera-Caudill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Rivera-Caudill practices Pediatrics near Rincon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Pooler, GA.
See Rincon Pediatricians.