A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Tammaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Tammaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Tammaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Tammaro MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda Tammaro practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Tammaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolanda Tammaro practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.