A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tun-Chiong graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tun-Chiong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Tun-Chiong practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.