A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Valdes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Valdes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Maria Valdes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda M. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Valdes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Valdes practices Pediatrics near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.