Dr. Yolanda Vaughan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2015

Nice Doctor but the staff isn't friendly

Really good doctor. I am still trying to decide whether she is the right doctor for me. The waiting area is cute but there are hundreds of dolls all over the office. Also I needed a prescription it was not called in and when I called the after hours number I did not get a call back. I called the next morning there was no aoplogy for the incident. I think I would like to find a more traditional doctor. If you transplanted her into another office and a more customer focused staff, it would be win-win.

January 30th, 2015

I love Doctor Vaughan! She is honest, straightforward and doesn't play around. She also is very comforting and personable. I have never had any issues with her, and her staff has always treated me well. Her office can be alittle off putting if you are expecting a "traditional" doctors office, but I like that it has a more homey, personal feeling to it.

October 12th, 2013

Saves lives

Okay, the décor of her office made seem abrasive to some but personal preference in décor trivializes this woman's practice. Her staff may seem unfriendly, who cares. You deal with the women at the front desk for all of 5 minutes at most. Dr. Vaughn build a rappore with her patients. She sees me once a year and remembers where we left off in conversation from the last visit. She was my mother's obgyn and was there for my mom's surgeries and asks about my mom till this day. Not to mention, she saved my life. I had a cervical cancer scare and she did her ultimate best at making sure I was healthy! Without her I could've be unaware and ended up at stage 4. She made the biopsy experience comfortable, knowing how painful of a procedure it would be. She is a busy woman but if I'm still going to her that means she is a great obgyn. I really don't know what my health would be like without her. She is an amazing person and cares about her patients

May 1st, 2013

Never go back....

I have been a patient at DR V for several years now. I will never go back to Dr V. I didn't feel a happiness from her, or her staff. They lack friendliness, my questions were left unanswered. There is no follow up, or call back. I hope everyone else have a better experience.

April 23rd, 2013

Established Patient since 94

Dr. V is top of the line and constant professional she enjoys her profession and I always count on her to give the top medical advice or refer to where good treatment can be sought. She provides me with wholistic care. In fact, if dont see any other doctor, I make sure I routinely see her. I am in top medical condition. Only need a few maintenance here or there. Bottom line each year I continue to have good health results.

February 23rd, 2012

I Love Dr. Vaughan

I don't understand the other reviews that were poor. This was my first visit. The staff was friendly and I thought the office was very nice and comforting. To the people that thought the dolls were creepy, well I don't think they were. Yes, she has a lot, but thso what. They were beautiful & it's something that she enjoys collecting. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, I love porcelain dolls, so maybe that helps. Dr. Vaughan was wonderful. Very nice and listened to what I had to say and gave me great information and advice. She was so easy to talk to. Very down to earth. She made me feel comfortable. I will continue to go to her from now on. This is the first time I've been to a GYN where I wasn't nervous.

January 18th, 2012

Poor excuse of a Doctor

October 26th, 2010

The waiting time was the only issue that I found with this office. Dr. Yolanda was wonderful, and very welcoming.

November 5th, 2016