Dr. Yolanda Whittaker Hilliard MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology San Antonio, TX

November 16th, 2012
Dr whittaker Hillard has been my personalobgyn for the past 15 years and has been very caring .AS I have aged she has been totally aware of my changes to my body.I highly recommend her as a Doctor for young expecentant mothers as well as oldies like myself

May 10th, 2011
The doctor was very attentive and had an excellent bedside manner but the office never called me back with results; I called two times and no call back. On my third attempt to call, it took a long time for the phone to be answered and I was placed on hold a long time. They also don't provide in-house lab work, which I thought was strange and inconvenient...now I have to make an appt. somewhere else for labwork tests.

October 20th, 2009
I absolutely refuse to go to any other ob/gyn. Dr. hilliard has been my doctor for years and delivered both my children. She is wonderful!

April 27th, 2009
waiting time after appointment
Once seen by the Doctor, I was very impressed with her bedside manners, the care she has for her patient, her knowledge and willingness to ask enough questions before making a diagnosis. She always follows up with her patient and is genuine, I was very impressed with the quality of care this doctor had. Only one thing she could improve on is once in the office the waiting time was much too long to see the Doctor.