A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Fong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Fong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda Yoshiko Fong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda Y. Fong practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Fong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Fong practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeland, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.