A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolanda Yoder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolanda Yoder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolanda J Yoder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolanda J. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Yolanda Yoder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yolanda Yoder practices Family Medicine near Paoli, IN.
See Paoli Family Physicians.