Dr. Yolanda Zarate MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 15th, 2015
Absolutely terrible
I read the seven reviews, and I know they were written by the doctor or her staff. There is no way on Earth others had the exact opposite experience as me. She is a horrible Doctor. First of all, she never asks for a list of symptoms and time frame of those symptoms. She seems out of it every time I speak with her. Instead of her suggesting a medication to best suit my diagnosis (that she never gives), she opens her drawer and ask me what I'd like to take as if I'm the one who spend eight years in school for psychiatry. She pushes only the brand spanking new drugs. She is unable to answer questions about said drugs or their side effects. She will insult you and your personality of she doesn't like it. I was on the receiving end of that a few times. She socialized and gossiped during her appts with me instead of trying to help me with your mental health issues. I left her office always feeling worse. If you're also looking for a staff that returns calls, forget it. They never do. I found another doctor. I would t recommend her to my enemy.