A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolande Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolande Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolande Mary Thomas DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yolande M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Yolande Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolande Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.