A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yolandra Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolandra Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolandra Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolandra L Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yolandra L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Yolandra Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Yolandra Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kenilworth, IL.
See Kenilworth Internists and Kenilworth Gastroenterologists.