Dr. Yolandra Toya MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Albuquerque, NM

2.0

June 29th, 2016
She is horrid and always nasty. She's never given an accurate diagnosis either. She's in the wrong line of work.

February 24th, 2016
Rude Doctor. Not kid friendly at all.

October 24th, 2014
Appalled
I have taken my child to After Hours Pediatrics a couple of times over the years for illnesses when I want her to be seen after hours. So on a recent visit they had the earliest opening compared to my regular pediatrician so I took my child there. The front office staff was extremely kind and professional. The same was true for the nurse. She was attentive, professional, and caring. Then we met Dr. Toya. I have never in my life been so appalled by such a rude, aggressive, and hateful healthcare provider. Even my young child, who is still of the age of pure innocence, turned to me as we left and asked not to be brought back there again and said "she was too...something. I don't think she liked us". I do not have any clue as to why she took an immediate and obvious dislike to us and it was very apparent she was having a bad day, but I brought my child there for treatment; which she at least recieved that, but there was no call for the rude, unprofessional behavior, and the condescending delivery of her advise. I will never again use After Hours and I am advising all of my friends and colleagues with children about the incident and this particular doctor.