Learn more about Dr. Yolonda Colson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolonda Colson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolonda Colson, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Colson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolonda Lorig Colson MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yolonda L. Colson practice?
- Dr. Yolonda Colson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yolonda Colson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Surgeons.