Learn more about Dr. Yolonda Colson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yolonda Colson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yolonda Colson, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Colson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yolonda Lorig Colson MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yolonda L. Colson practice?
- Dr. Yolonda Colson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yolonda Colson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.