Dr. Abayomi Adeyemi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abayomi Adeyemi?

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr Adeyemi was warm and approachable the first time I met him with my family. He made me feel like he had all the time I needed available to answer any questions and really get to the root of the symptoms I was having. As a recent pancreatic survivor, I see many many doctors and Dr Adeyemi just might be my very favorite. He shows compassion, treated my sympoms successfully after months of suffering and is easily approached and available for his patience. I would sincerely recommend him.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

This doctor is very concerned with the overall wellfare of his patients. He sends you for the proper tests and then on to the necessary specialists. I highly recommend anyone looking for a good internist to give him a try.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

This DR. Has bad bedside manner. He act as if He don't like me and the feeling is mutual.He will go on vacation and leave you in pain!!! I am looking for another Doctor for example Dr. Leonard Robinson now this is a great Doctor, but I left him because he has so many patients...Bad mistake!!! God willing I will go back to Dr. L. Robinson

Posted on October 5th, 2014