A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yonca Bulut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yonca Bulut, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulut graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Bulut has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yonca Ozyucel Bulut MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yonca O. Bulut practice?
- Dr. Yonca Bulut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yonca Bulut practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.