Learn more about Dr. Yong-Tae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong-Tae Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong-Tae Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong-Tae Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yong-Tae Lee practice?
- Dr. Yong-Tae Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yong-Tae Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.