Internists
Video profile
109 N 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-923-2810
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  CEO  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Simon Su is a very Incompetent doctor. He should stay away from hurting people! He had no quality comparing to the other US domestic trained Doctors. His attitudes and morals are not fitting as a human being.

|  Irresponsible Doctor ever seen  |  show details
by Amy on Sep 23rd, 2013

My mother has back pain and went to see him. He said it's just arthritis and there's no cure. He won't give her the referral to see the specialist. One day, my mother has servere pain and went to the ER, diagnose with osteoporosis and nerve damage on her spine. Simon Su is the worst doctor I have ever heard of. Very irresponsible. Only cares about money and never listen nor care about the patients health. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

|  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I've waited 2 1/2 hours to see the doctor. When there was no one in the waiting room with us.... The recieptionist was just letting other people that came in after us go in front of us.. And when i actually get to see the doctor all he do is type my symptoms into the computer and it leads him to a diagnoses =x Will not go back to this doctor in my life

|  Would not go to anyone else  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

This doctor knows his stuff. Never had a problem with him or his staff. I don't know what the fuss is all about, but he is my doctor and i know him to be a respectable and competent physician.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

As an airline crewmember, I have often needed last minute appointments, and have almost always gotten same day sppointments. He takes his time with me, and is a truly wonderful physician. Highly recommended. Never had to wait more thsn 20 minutes after signing in.

|  AVOID AT ALL COSTS  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

This Medical Doctor is incompetent and truly a horrible practitioner of medicine. He does not spend any time with patients and writes prescriptions with meds and strengths from out of his rear end. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR...BE WARNED! Many Chinese go to him just because he speaks Chinese.

|  Stay Away  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Incompetent, rude staff, and they doesn't care for about their patient are the impression I got from my visit. It take months and multiple instance for them to do the follow up the paperwork for the insurance company.

|  Cheating Doctor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

This doctor is horrible. With an appointment, you have to wait an hour. Without an appointment, you have to wait at least 2 hours. He rushes you in and out within minutes. The only thing that takes time is him typing slow in the computer. He is rude, where he asked if I was pregnant when I was just a bit overweight from the side effects of my antipsychotic medication. His secretaries are even worse. Once, I left physical/vaccine forms for him to complete, the secretary told me to pick it up in 3 days, when I needed the forms the 4th day. When I return 3 days later, they tell me that I never gave them the packet of forms. So they treated me like it was my fault. And I needed the forms the very next day for school. Then it turns out that the common senseless secretary put my forms in another folder. So whose the one to blame? And the are not honest. They charged me $60 for a vaccine shot and said I will be reimbursed once my insurance pays. And guess what? My father goes every month to ask if they paid yet and they keep brushing my father off. Then I couldn't take it anymore, 3 months went by, I go in with my father for the reimbursement. The secretary gives us an attitude and tells Dr. Su that this was my father's 10th time coming in. And for your information, no, it was not my father's 10th time. More like 3rd or 4th time. Then Su starts hollering, raising his voice, saying my father is not well educated and that I am educated so I shouldn't be bothering them over $60. So basically, he wanted to keep my $60 with no intention of giving it back and get paid by insurance as well. He said $60 is nothing and that my father is not educated so he is hype over $60.I warn you to not ever go to this rude doctor with his rude secretaries. They probably cheated your elderly mother, father, grand parents and other that doesn't speak English.I promise these were my true experiences.

|  Incompetent doctor. Stay away!  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Su is an incompetent doctor. He does not care about his patients at all. Most of his patients are 40 years old and speak Chinese. They all trust him very much since he speaks Chinese and is pretty good at making conversation with the elderly. My parents have waited an hour in the waiting room to see him. My father has brought to his attention a health concern (cholesterol problem), but the doctor ignored it. Dr. Su did not offer any preventative or diagnostic treatment. A few months later my father had to go to the hospital for a heart attack.

|  Do not go to Dr. Su  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr. Su is not a good doctor, he preys on the elderly who have no knowledge about healthcare and will take your money without assisting your true medical needs.

|  Doctor with a bad attitude and moral  |  show details
by Patient's son on Dec 16th, 2009

My father went to see Dr Simon Su because of his back pain. He was blaming my father wasting government money for treating him and yelling at him for other things. My father is a very quiet person. He listens whatever Doctor says and he respects Doctor alot. After i heard this kind of treatment from Dr Simon Su to my father. I was very mad. How could a doctor has a bad moral treating his patient. So, i told my father to change to another doctor. Now he is happy with his new doctor. In here, I just want to let everyone knows that how Dr. Simon Su treats his patient. I hope he can hear it and change the way he treats his patient.

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2009

Not pay attention to the patient and seems doesnt care about the patients needed.