A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong D Chang MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yong D. Chang practice?
- Dr. Yong Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yong Chang practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Irving Internists.