A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Park, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Hoon Park MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yong H. Park practice?
- Dr. Yong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Park practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Radiologists.