A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Park, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Hoon Park MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yong H. Park practice?
- Dr. Yong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Park practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Radiologists.