A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong He:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong He is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong He, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. He graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. He has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong He MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yong He practice?
- Dr. Yong He has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yong He practices Neurology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Neurologists.