Dr. Yong He MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016
Review for Dr. He
Dr. He is very kind towards his patients, and is very knowledgeable. The wait time is quite short, and the staff are very nice and patient.

March 22nd, 2016
Excellent Neurologist
I've been going to Dr. He for some years now. I am a migraine sufferer and have the good news of taking over the counter medicine for my migraines and seeing him once a year now instead of every six (6) months. We both have worked toward this goal...he's an "excellent" neurologist and I highly recommend him.

June 23rd, 2015
I am a parent of Dr. He's. He is an excellent physician.

January 28th, 2015
Very pleased with overall results
Dr. Jong He is a kind and caring person that has performed beyond my expectations. He has helped solve several issues that were affecting the overall problem with my health. He has followed up on test results quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is with the staff. They are not welcoming and do not give courteous service. They are not well trained in answering the simplest questions. Their attitudes could keep a person from coming to see a good doctor.

April 23rd, 2014
Won't return phone calls.

February 29th, 2012
Not the Best Experience
Initial visit was not impressive; felt somewhat "set-aside" by staff and Dr. -- I am young and perhaps that gave the impression I was not urgent care. My feeling was that they felt as if I was wasting their valuable time. My test results were due in 48 hours -- no one called with results and no one returned messages. Finally had to ask my primary physician to call their office for results. After more than a week, a call came from the receptionist...not to apologize but to say that was how they did business. To top it off, they got my billing incorrect too. Saw Dr. for about 5 minutes on first visit, not at all on 2nd visit. Never hear from him again. I would not go back --- expensive treatment to receive such disregard for patient follow up.

November 23rd, 2010
Best Doctor
He is an over-achieved doctor. He tells more than what is needed and helps people get not only better but also sustaining a good life for a long time. I hope people really like him. I do.

May 28th, 2010
Great doctor, good personality. I felt like he really cares about his patients. I felt welcomed and was treated with courtesy and respect by everyone in the office.

May 28th, 2010
Dr. He is an exceptional doctor who cares a lot about his patients. I did not once feel neglected and always felt at ease under his care.

April 12th, 2010
he is a really bad doc

September 25th, 2008
Dr. Yong He
I feel that he does not go beyond or above in caring or following through on after care especially if patient has on overdue bill. I feel that he gives only below expectation care. Overall, I am not pleased with the care that I have received. I have tried to change doctors but I was told he would not release my medical file because of my past due account.I feel that this is unfair especially if I feel that I need better care. Again, overall I am not pleased with the care I have received

June 6th, 2017