Dr. Yong He Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yong He?

Review for Dr. He

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr. He is very kind towards his patients, and is very knowledgeable. The wait time is quite short, and the staff are very nice and patient.

Excellent Neurologist

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I've been going to Dr. He for some years now. I am a migraine sufferer and have the good news of taking over the counter medicine for my migraines and seeing him once a year now instead of every six (6) months. We both have worked toward this goal...he's an "excellent" neurologist and I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I am a parent of Dr. He's. He is an excellent physician.

Very pleased with overall results

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Jong He is a kind and caring person that has performed beyond my expectations. He has helped solve several issues that were affecting the overall problem with my health. He has followed up on test results quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is with the staff. They are not welcoming and do not give courteous service. They are not well trained in answering the simplest questions. Their attitudes could keep a person from coming to see a good doctor.

Won't return phone calls.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Not the Best Experience

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Initial visit was not impressive; felt somewhat "set-aside" by staff and Dr. -- I am young and perhaps that gave the impression I was not urgent care. My feeling was that they felt as if I was wasting their valuable time. My test results were due in 48 hours -- no one called with results and no one returned messages. Finally had to ask my primary physician to call their office for results. After more than a week, a call came from the receptionist...not to apologize but to say that was how they did business. To top it off, they got my billing incorrect too. Saw Dr. for about 5 minutes on first visit, not at all on 2nd visit. Never hear from him again. I would not go back --- expensive treatment to receive such disregard for patient follow up.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

He is an over-achieved doctor. He tells more than what is needed and helps people get not only better but also sustaining a good life for a long time. I hope people really like him. I do.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Great doctor, good personality. I felt like he really cares about his patients. I felt welcomed and was treated with courtesy and respect by everyone in the office.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr. He is an exceptional doctor who cares a lot about his patients. I did not once feel neglected and always felt at ease under his care.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

he is a really bad doc

Dr. Yong He

Posted on September 25th, 2008

I feel that he does not go beyond or above in caring or following through on after care especially if patient has on overdue bill. I feel that he gives only below expectation care. Overall, I am not pleased with the care that I have received. I have tried to change doctors but I was told he would not release my medical file because of my past due account.I feel that this is unfair especially if I feel that I need better care. Again, overall I am not pleased with the care I have received

Posted on October 30th, 2017