A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Park, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Kessler Institute Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong I Park MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yong I. Park practice?
- Dr. Yong Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yong Park practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists and Reading Pain Management Doctors.