Dr. Yong Il Park MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Park is Good. Dr. Park has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Park, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Kessler Institute Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yong I. Park practice?
Dr. Yong Park practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Fairless Hills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA and Reading, PA.
See Fairless Hills Physiatrists and Fairless Hills Pain Management Doctors.