A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Jai Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yong J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Kim practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.