A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yong Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Nutritional Support
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Joong Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yong J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yong Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yong Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.