A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Ji, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji graduated from Nantong Medical College.
Dr. Ji has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yong Ji practice?
Dr. Yong Ji practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Hematologists, and Cherry Hill Oncologists.