A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ji
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Ji, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji graduated from Nantong Medical College.
Dr. Ji has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Ji MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yong Ji practice?
- Dr. Yong Ji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yong Ji practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.