A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Ji, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Breast Cancer
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji graduated from Nantong Medical College.
Dr. Ji has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Ji MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yong Ji practice?
- Dr. Yong Ji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yong Ji practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.