Dr. Yong He Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yong He?

June 14th, 2012

Terrible staff attitude

The staff is extremely rude. I called to receive immunization records for school. At first I thought it was a language barrier so I requested help from a chinese speaking friend. When my friend called and started explaining that he was calling for me, they told him "he called already" and hung up on him. When he called again they said "come tomorrow, don't call again" in chinese.

June 15th, 2011

Short wait time, but even shorter face time

The doctor saw me for about 5 minutes before rushing me out and calling in the next patient. It was my first time seeing him and he didn't bother to introduce himself. In fact, he seemed taken back when I asked for his name. He took a look at a sore I had and quickly wrote me 3 prescriptions (one for pain meds, which I didn't even need) and referred me to a dermatologist. He told me there was a chance that I had a malignancy. The dermatologist said it was merely a skin infection and wrote me a different prescription. A separate doctor took my blood and was equally rude. He practically shouted at me when I asked if I could call in to hear the results of my blood test instead of coming in. I will be switching providers.

April 12th, 2017