Psychiatrists

902 Riverside Dr
Suite 204
Waupaca, WI 54981
920-720-2300
Locations and availability (2)

|  TRUST IN THIS MAN!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Li for several years. Right off the bat he caught one of my main problems that caused me enormous problems in life. He knew EXACTLY what to give me for the horrible imbalance I was suffering from (a very simple non intoxicating pill has pulled my life out of the gutter). A lifetime of trouble and terror and doctors that had no clue why I was the way I was. This man has not only made my life much better, I believe he may have saved it all together. I would highly reccomend him to anyone I cared about. His knowledge of the mind and how to fix some quirks it has stands out! When you combine that with a man that really cares you have a sure winner! 4 stars aint enough!

|  Treats you like a person not just a patient  |  show details
by Kristi Rzentkowski on Jun 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Li's for approximately five years and would never change doctors. He truly cares about his patients and always listens to my concerns and gives helpful feedback as well. His knowledge of psychiatry and medication is amazing. He stays up to date with current research in every area of health care. Dr. Li has a calm and caring demeanor along with a relaxing office setting. He truly cares about my well being and I completely trust him to prescribe medication for me that suits my needs and any other recomendations he has. The nurses, therapists, counselors, staff and patients love working for and together with Dr. Li because he treats them with dignity and respect. I would reccomend him to my loved one and anyone in need of mental health care before any other doctor. He truly is the most respectful and caring doctor and everyone who knows him or has worked with him agrees. The entire population of people he works with would agree that Dr. Li should be rewarded and recognized for his excellence in psychiatry.Kristi Rzentkowski(grateful patient of Dr. Li)