A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yong Mook Kim MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Yong M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Yong Kim practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Radiologists.